About The Author
Coffee is a brewed drink prepared from roasted coffee beans, the seeds of berries from certain Coffea species. The genus Coffea is native to tropical Africa (specifically having its origin in Ethiopia and Sudan) and Madagascar, Comoros, Mauritius, and Réunion in the Indian Ocean.
September 26, 2023
- Now Serving: Two Milwaukee Coffee Shops Expanding – Urban Milwaukee
- Coffee Production Team Lead
- Sensory skills – a tool to be successful in the coffee industry – Viet Nam News
- Coffee Craze at Home Transforms Big Asian Exporters Into Buyers – Bloomberg
- Hanford PD hosts 'Coffee with a Cop' event – Hanford Sentinel